Stir FRY Eggplant. Transfer the eggplant to a plate or bowl and keep nearby. This vegan-friendly eggplant stir-fry is spicy, delicious, and simple to make! It works with any type of eggplant and you can adjust the spice level.
Eggplant Stir Fry. written by Emma Tang. Today I am going to share the recipe of a eggplant with ground pork stir fry. I am a big fan of this dish, it's easy to make and full of flavor. You can cook Stir FRY Eggplant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir FRY Eggplant
- Prepare 1 of big eggplant.
- You need of Chilli sauce or powder.
- Prepare of Garlic, onion, shallots.
- You need of Minced chicken.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- It’s of Dark soy sauce.
Sichuan eggplant stir fry, or yú xiāng eggplant (鱼香茄子), is one of those under-appreciated real-deal Sichuan dishes that deserves more attention. Home Recipes Vegetables Stir-fried Eggplant, Potatoes & Peppers (Di San Xian). Di San Xian (地三鲜) is a well-known Shandong dish consisting of stir-fried eggplant, potatoes, and peppers. Rinse and dry the eggplant and cut off stems; don't peel.
Stir FRY Eggplant instructions
- Wash and cut the eggplant into 3 parts. Add water into the pot and steam eggplant. After steam, cut the eggplant into strips.
- Marinate minced chicken with a little flour, a little soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat pan and saute ginger, shallot and garlic then add in chicken. Add a little water to let the chicken cook.
- Simmer until done then add eggplant and mix well. Add a little chilli paste according to your taste if more spicy or not. Then some dsrk sauce and fish sauce. Remove from the pan and garnish with spring onion.
This recipe for Japanese eggplant stir-fried with ginger in a miso sake sauce comes from my friend Nancy Hachisu's stunning new cookbook, Japanese Farm Food (great book!), and according to. After all the eggplant is out of the pan, add the green onions, ginger, garlic, and chile; stir-fry for a minute until fragrant. Eggplant and Tofu Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Dan Becker. Heat oil in pan, fry eggplant until it is a bit soft, drain and set aside.