Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hobak Jeon (Korean style Zucchini Fritters) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hobak Jeon (Korean style Zucchini Fritters) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hobak Jeon (Korean style Zucchini Fritters) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for looking after your health. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hobak jeon (korean style zucchini fritters) recipe. You can cook hobak jeon (korean style zucchini fritters) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hobak Jeon (Korean style Zucchini Fritters):
- You need 1-2 of tender zucchini, sliced into quarter inch discs.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide to taste of pepper powder.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need as required of oil to shallow fry.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- Get pinch of red chilli flakes.
Steps to make Hobak Jeon (Korean style Zucchini Fritters):
- Marinate the sliced zucchini with a pinch of salt and pepper for 5 minutes. Coat them well with the flour..
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, chilli flakes and garlic. Keep aside..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a kadhai / pan. Dip the flour coated zucchini in the egg and deep fry till light golden in colour. Drain on a kitchen towel and serve with the soy sauce dip..
If you find this Hobak Jeon (Korean style Zucchini Fritters) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.