Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Fried mussels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Fried mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Fried mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel better!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy fried mussels recipe. You can cook spicy fried mussels using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Fried mussels:
- Take of Enough fresh mussels for everyone.
- Take of Stale bread (quantity depends on how many mussels you're making).
- Get of garlic.
- Prepare of Dried chilli (optional).
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Fried mussels:
- Put bread, garlic and parsley in a chopper or food processor. Whizz up until you get breadcrumbs, add chilli at this point if using. Add an egg, mix up well using a fork. Set a side.
- Clean mussels, remove beard. Put in a large pan with no oil or water. Turn on the heat to medium, cover and cook for 2 mins or so until they just start to open. Drain and set a side to cool.
- Stuff each mussel with about a spoonful of breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in batches for about 3 mins until nice and brown.
- Serve and enjoy :).
If you find this Spicy Fried mussels recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.