Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys slow cooker bbq pulled pork, gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 1350 grams of trimmed pork shoulder (around 3lbs).
- Prepare 160 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Get 80 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 120 grams of brown sugar (a packed half cup).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Worcestershire sauce, recipe link below.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the ketchup, sugar, vinegar and other flavourings, herbs & spices together. Adjust the seasoning to taste, you may want to add more sugar, garlic or cayenne, the flavour will be mellowed after cooking so bear this in mind https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the pork shoulder in a slow cooker / crockpot or casserole dish and pour the sauce mixture over it.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. If using an oven put it on it's lowest setting for 8 – 10 hours.
- Take the pork out carefully as it will be tender and falling apart. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork meat.
- Put the pulled pork back into the sauce and warm through before serving.
- This is enough to serve 8 – 10 pulled pork sandwiches, feel free to top with your favourite BBQ sauce. You could use my BBQ sauce ingredients in the same quantities as listed above and just bring them to a simmer in a small pan. The sauce in the slow cooker gets watered down with the pork juices but in the pan you'll end up with a thicker version.
If you find this Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.