Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Hambone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Hambone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet hambone soup recipe. You can have sweet hambone soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Hambone Soup:
- Get of Strips Of Thick Smoked Bacon.
- Take of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- Take of Chopped Onion.
- Take of Chicken Broth.
- Provide of Crushed Tomatoes, Juice and All.
- Use of Meaty Ham Bone.
- Prepare of A Few Big Squirts Of Ketchup.
- Take of Canned Cannellini Beans, Drained and Rinsed.
- Prepare of Chopped Ham (saved from your holiday ham).
- You need of Chopped Carrots.
- Get of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare of Cubed Potatoes.
- You need of Cabbage, Chopped.
- Get of Brown Sugar, Adding a bit at a time to reach desired sweetness.
- Prepare of Ginger Powder.
- Provide of tsp. Dried Mustard.
- You need of tsp. salt.
- Use of Ground Black Pepper To Taste.
- Use of Noodles Of Choice.
Steps to make Sweet Hambone Soup:
- Heat a large stock pot on stove. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels..
- Add onions and garlic to pot. Saute about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients, including chopped up bacon. Bring to boil. Then turn down to simmer about 2-4 hours..
- Remove bone before serving. Serve with your favorite noodles (I used small shells) and a nice crusty bread! Enjoy!.
Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe: A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. This delicious Hambone Beef Soup is made from the leftover broth from Hambone Dinner recipe. (posted) Easy to Tis the season for pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apples and more! View top rated Hambone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. This is a thick, hearty, soup that is almost a stew. Learn how to make Vegetable Hambone Soup.
If you find this Sweet Hambone Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 23:10:52.