Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to choco cinnamon banana bread recipe. You can cook choco cinnamon banana bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour (maida).
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Butter (I used desi ghee for rich flavour).
- Get 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 of Ripe banana (medium sized).
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate chip.
- You need 1/4 cup of Walnut & raisin.
Steps to make Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Mashed banana set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- In another large separate bowl cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy, add an egg one at a time beat it well after every addition.
- Add mashed banana with vanilla in egg mixture, stir it all together..
- Now fold all dry ingredients in mixture.
- Pour mixture in greased pan, sprinkle nuts & chocolate chip on top.
- Bake it for 50-60 minutes at 180C or until toothpick instered comes out clean.
- Let it cool on wire rack Tadda Enjoy with coffee or tea.
Here, Alana Kysar of Fix Feast Flair explains her obsession with banana bread and shares a tempting version swirled with chocolate and cinnamon. Vegan Bread Made More Delicious with Chocolate Chips and Strawberries. Applesauce Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips. Super-moist banana bread with a thick cinnamon swirl and topped with vanilla glaze. Soon enough, you'll be graced with an alluring scent wafting through.
If you find this Choco Cinnamon Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.