Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [eggless & healthy] banana-walnut-cinnamon bread recipe. To make [eggless & healthy] banana-walnut-cinnamon bread you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of whole Wheat flour.
- You need 2 of over ripe Bananas.
- Use 3/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Use 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Milk or leftover whey (from homemade paneer) as needed.
Steps to make [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread:
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt and keep aside..
- Blend bananas, powdered Jaggery, oil, Cinnamon powder in a food processor or hand blender till smooth..
- Add this to dry ingredients, combine everything & mix well to a smooth batter. Add some lukewarm milk if it's dry. I added 2 tbsp leftover whey (from homemade paneer)..
- Dust the chopped walnuts with some flour, add to this batter & combine well. Pour it into a greased/dusted pan & bake at 180°C for 45 mins or till toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool & enjoy your healthy snack. Store in refrigerator & warm it before serving..
Fudgy and oh so chocolaty Eggless Brownies! Enjoy them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top or a glass of milk! Eggless Crisp Sugar Cookies. by PcuIcuRn. Eggless Cakes are so popular because they can be enjoyed by everybody – whether vegetarian or not! When you serve eggless cakes, everybody can partake of your joy and nobody is left out.
If you find this [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.