Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. You can cook banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Bread:
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Provide 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Steps to make Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Banana Bread with Cardamom Seeds Receitas Da Felicidade! An hour of waiting while your. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make!
If you find this Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.