Banana Nut Bread. If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. All Reviews for Extreme Banana Nut Bread 'EBNB'. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be!
See how to turn them into positively addictive banana bread. No guarantees on how long it will last! Banana-Nut Bread Better Homes and Gardens. You can cook Banana Nut Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of Beaten eggs.
- Prepare 3 of Mashed bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- It’s 1 of Chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Hawaiian Pineapple Banana Nut Bread Forks n Flip Flops. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed. Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Grease bottom and the sides of loaf pan; set aside..
- Combine flour, baking powder, basking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, bananas, sugar, melted butter, and walnuts..
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 40-60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (if necessary, cover loosely worth foil the last 15 mins if baking to prevent overbrowning.).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rackor eat if you'd like 🙂 ..
This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This basic banana nut bread is quick and easy to put together and makes for a great snack. If you have three ripe bananas, you can bake this easy, delicious loaf of banana bread. Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect.