Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Cheese Madness recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Cheese Madness recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese Madness recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese madness recipe. To cook grilled cheese madness you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese Madness:
- Take of Large Slice Fancy White Bread or bread of choice. *Make sure the slices are LARGE; trust me 😜.
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of minced garlic (I like to use alot!).
- Provide of onion, sliced in thin rings.
- Take of Pre-made mac & cheese.
- You need of sliced hot peppers.
- You need of Buffalo Sauce of choice.
- You need of Medium Salsa.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide of Ranch Dressing (not the powder).
- Provide of Cheeses.
- Provide of Handful Extra Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Handful of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Handful shredded Three State cheddar cheese.
- Get of Provolone cheese.
- Take of Extra Sharp Velveeta cheese, sliced about 3/4" thick.
- You need of Handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Habanero cheese.
- Prepare of Handful of shredded Italian cheese.
- Get of Swiss deli cheese.
- You need of You will also need.
- Take of Oven safe/pyrex glass bowl, larger around & deeper than your finished sandwich.
- You need of Flat frying "pan" or pan large enough to accommodate the glass bowl.
Instructions to make Grilled Cheese Madness:
- The goods 😄.
- First, prepare your 2 slices of bread by buttering one side of each. Once buttered, spread your minced garlic into the butter as if making a slice of garlic bread..
- Lay 1 slice of bread butter side down on the pan & add some onions (reserve some for later).
- Begin building the cheeses by adding 1 slice provolone, 1 slice swiss, & 1 slice habanero cheese.
- Next add the salsa & more onion.
- Now add the Velveeta, shredded mozzarella, shredded Parmesan & shredded Italian cheeses.
- Yes, my friends, this is where we add the pre-made Mac & Cheese & a handful of Three State cheddar cheese on top. *For the mac & cheese, I used the Kraft "Gold Fish" kind, as I prefer a firmer pasta, but you can use whatever your favorite may be ☺.
- This is where it gets spicy 🔥I like spicy, but not overboard. If you also enjoy a little heat, this is where you will add some hot peppers (I used my homemade jalapeños), & your favorite Buffalo sauce. If you are omitting the heat, just skip this step. There's just something about the flavor of Buffalo sauce & gooey cheese that I can't resist 💜 *Adding a little Ranch dressing during this step would be a great flavor kick!!.
- Finally, add ALL of your remaining cheeses, top with a little more onion and then the 2nd slice of bread (butter side up). Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top, turn heat to med-low & crack open a cold beer! 🍻.
- This part is important to keep your sandwich from burning: Low & slow is the key. I start at med-low to get the ball rolling, then adjust to slightly lower as necessary. Keep your spatula handy as you will need to frequently lift the corners to see where you're at. *When you see that the buttered side down looks buttery but very VERY slightly beginning to caramelize, this is the time to dome it (place the glass bowl over the sandwich & maintain heat). The reason for the glass bowl is that it provides an even steam throughout the sandwich, allowing the mass amounts of cheese to melt without burning the bread..
- Remove the bowl & use your spatula to check the bottom of the sandwich. Once you have achieved your desired brownness, flip the sandwich, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, apply the bowl, and repeat the "wait & check" process. *You will need to adjust your heat as necessary, as everyone's stove differs a bit..
- Once finished, plate it and enjoy! *Caution: You may fall into a cheese coma, but it's totally worth it lol 😘.
Program Summary: Have residents come to the event to fill out a March Madness Bracket, if they would like, and enjoy a grilled cheese. Grilled cheese can be enjoyed any meal of the day. Browse our favorite grilled cheese recipes from gut-busting melts to classic combos. The secret to a perfect grilled cheese recipe? Mayonnaise! (No, really, it makes the outside crispier and tangier.) Heat grill to medium heat.
If you find this Grilled Cheese Madness recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.