Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Cheese Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese burger recipe. You can cook grilled cheese burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Use of Beef mince (20 % fat).
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Provide of Onion powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Use of Lettuce.
- Provide of Onion.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of big size pickle sliced.
- Prepare of The Buns.
- Use of brioche burger buns.
- Get of Butter for toasting.
- Prepare of Sriracha Mayo.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Provide of sriracha sauce.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Grilled Cheese Burger:
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half..
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix..
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes..
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside..
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes..
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese)..
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn..
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices..
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Assembled – grilled cheese on the bottom and top, burgers in the middle – the burger is a quite a site. It's tall and intimidating for sure. You'll wonder how you can possibly bite into such a stack. "Best Grilled Cheese in the U. S.: Roxy's Grilled Cheese & Burgers – In an ingenious twist, Roxy's brushes mayonnaise on the outside of sandwiches, rather than butter. Bacon Double Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
If you find this Grilled Cheese Burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-19 04:01:12.