Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to feel happier. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe. You can cook mexican casserole with ground beef in slow cooker using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker:
- Get 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 1 of small green bell pepper chopped.
- You need 16 ounces of kidney beans, undrained.
- Get 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take 8 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water (1 ounce).
- Provide 1 envelope of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of instant rice uncooked.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker:
- Brown ground beef and onion in nonstick skillet..
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except rice and cheese..
- Cook on low for 4-8 hours..
- Stir in rice, cover, and cook until tender..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted..
Monitor nutrition info to help meet your health goals. Home · Slow Cooker Mexican Hashbrown Casserole. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Ground beef is a good choice for slow cooker casseroles, stews, chilis, meatloaf, and many other dishes. Most meats can be added to the slow Ground beef, in most cases, should be browned in advance for best texture and color.
If you find this Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 01:47:07.