Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp/Sausage Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp/Sausage Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp/sausage boil recipe. To cook shrimp/sausage boil you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Get 1 lb of shrimp (clean/no tail).
- You need 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Get 3/4 cup of Old Bay.
- Take 2 cups of melted butter.
- Take 1 of sausage package.
- Take 1 lb of small red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks).
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Lemon garnish/juice (optional).
- Use of Parsley.
Steps to make Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards)..
- Cut sausage and place to the side..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink).
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
This shrimp boil recipe is the best with shrimp, baby potatoes, corn and smoked sausage. Our Sausage Shrimp Boil is a simple recipe, packed full of bold flavors. These Shrimp Boil Foil Packs are full of juicy shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes with Cajun seasoning and fresh lemon. You can grill them on the bbq or bake in the oven. Complete with shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn, it's a hearty one-pot feast that's ready in no SHRIMP BOIL Like this recipe?
If you find this Shrimp/Sausage Boil recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.