Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins. We like our banana bread with nuts so I added some chopped walnuts. Apple Banana Muffins Healthy Banana Muffins Banana Walnut Muffins Easy Apple Muffins Gluten Free Apple Breakfast Breakfast Snacks Breakfast Smoothies Apple Banana Muffins — With a lightly sweetened banana bread flavour and chunks of baked apples throughout, these fruit-filled muffins. In a large mixing bowl add.
It's so easy to make with simple ingredients you already have in your pantry. I often substitute chocolate chips for walnuts. very popular, the mini size makes it a perfect mouthful snack. Recipe is so moist that I once left out. You can cook Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins
- Prepare of muffin batter:.
- It’s 2 cup of apples (peeled, diced, and spritzed with lemon ).
- You need 4 medium of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted, cooled butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of soured milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 dash of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple (diced, peeled and spritzed with lemon juice).
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally delicious banana muffins. These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. If you love these, you certainly don't miss the blueberry muffins in my.
Mini Apple Banana Walnut Bread Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl mash banana with sugar and butter..
- Wisk in egg, vanilla and milk..
- Add wet to dry just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fold in apples and walnuts..
- Spray 48 mini muffin cups with nonstick spray. Inside and on top..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with batter..
- Topping: in a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Wisk with fork..
- Place 3 or so pieces diced apple on top of each muffin..
- Sprinkle on a bit of walnut..
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mix over entire muffin top..
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy! :).
- These are great with a cream cheese drizzle or a sweet cream cheese dip..
- Makes about 48 mini muffins.
Bananas – This banana bread is loaded with bananas – two whole cups! Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on top before baking. This mini banana muffin recipe is one of my favorite because they take no time at all to throw together. Also, they cook quicker than a traditional banana bread so we can enjoy them in less time and still get to enjoy the delicious banana flavor that we love in our banana bread recipe!