Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Nuts and also different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. One thing you may not realize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan banana bread (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. To make vegan banana bread (oil-free and gluten-free) you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Use of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Take 1 cup of date soaked in the water.
- Use 1 cup of plant-based milk (I used hazelnut milk).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of oat flour.
- Take 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Get of Topping.
- You need 1 of banana cut into half.
Steps to make Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius..
- In a blender or food processor, add all the wet ingredients and blend until smooth..
- In a mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients..
- Add the wet mixture from step 1 to dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix them well until combined..
- Add the batter into a bread tin and spread evenly. Top with half banana..
- Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius..
- After 40 mins, cover with foil and bake for another 20 mins..
If you find this Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.