Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Mango Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Mango Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan mango bread recipe. To cook vegan mango bread you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Mango Bread:
- Use 4 of mangos.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of Banana flavor (optional).
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Vegan Mango Bread:
- Peel your mangoes. I mashed them. Next time I would blend them. My bread was chunky (that’s okay but I would have preferred a smoother experience..
- Mix all your other ingredients. Fold in your mango paste into dry ingredients. Can you see that banana flavor in my hand? Do not do it. I repeat, do not do it. The flavor is overwhelming and you won’t really taste the mango unless you’re chewing a chunk. Maybe I should have just used a drop. Also I actually used 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil because I wanted moist bread. But it was too much and gave off cake texture rather than bread. So be careful with your oil..
- Grease your loaf with butter, pour batter and bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Vegan Mango Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.