Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pork chop rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pork chop rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chop rice recipe. You can have baked pork chop rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked pork chop rice:
- Use 5 cup of rice.
- Get 2 each of onions.
- Provide 10 of garlic.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Use 7 of pork chop.
- Get 2 large of bottle of Prego tomato spaghetti sauce. (make sure is enough to cover the rice).
- You need 3 cup of mushroom (Depends on how much mushrooms you want it).
- Provide 1/4 cup of rosemary.
- Take 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (depends on how much cheese you want it).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of soya sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Steps to make Baked pork chop rice:
- cook the rice in the rice cooker like you always do. Leave it aside to cool.
- Tomato sauce: chop one onion and 4 garlic. Fry them with olive oil. slice mushroom then add it into the pan to stir fry.. once the mushroom is half cooked, pour in Prego tomato spaghetti sauce.. bring it to simmer then it off and leave it aside.
- Pork chop: Marinate pork with soya sauce, salt, sugar and rosemary. leave it for at least 3 hours, best is overnight in fridge. Heat up the pan with oil, fry it till 80% cooked. Leave it aside.
- Fried Rice: In another pan, put in butter. Once hot, put in the rest of the chopped garlic and onion. stir fry till golden brown. Add in rice and fry till golden brown. add salt for a little seasoning. turn off heat and put it aside.
- Combine: Preheat oven till 200 Celsius. Line the baking tray with fried rice. Place the pork chop on top. Pour tomato sauce over. Spread Mozzarella cheese over and put it in the oven. Bake the rice till the cheese turn brown. Remove from heat and serve.
If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked pork chop rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Baked pork chop rice Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Baked pork chop rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat. DIRECTIONS Pour uncooked rice into greased casserole dish.
If you find this Baked pork chop rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-12 03:10:03.