Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mexican street corn 🌽 recipe. To cook my mexican street corn 🌽 you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mexican Street Corn 🌽:
- Use 4 of corn cobs.
- Take 2 sticks of salted butter.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Provide 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Take of Sour Cream Mayo Topping:.
- Use 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get of Spinkle parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make My Mexican Street Corn 🌽:
- Pre heat broiler to high..
- Shuck your corn..
- Boil corn for 10 minutes. Take out. Pat dry..
- Get 4 pieces of aluminum foil out… however, big you want or need them..
- Melt butter and garlic in bowl..
- Add all the spices to your bowl and mayo..
- Get your aluminum and lay the corn on it. Add the butter mixture on the corn..
- Make the topping and spoon the mixture on the top of the corn..
- Wrap it up and leave it sit for 30 minutes. After it's sat, put in broiler for 7-10 minutes..
- Put back in oven on 375 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top the corn with more plain sour cream and paprika, jalapenos and squeeze a lime on the top..
If you find this My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.