Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Chimichangas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Chimichangas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chimichangas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chimichangas recipe. To make chicken chimichangas you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chimichangas:
- Provide 2 lbs of shredded chicken breast cooked.
- Provide 8 oz. of Cream cheese.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Take 8 of while wheat tortillas.
- Get 4 of large slices of white cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter melted.
Instructions to make Chicken Chimichangas:
- Cook the onions in a large skillet with butter and garlic until transparent..
- Drain corn and beans and add to skillet. Add chicken, cream cheese, paprika, and cumin. Mix well..
- Roll into tortillas with half a slice of cheddar, place in a baking dish, brush with butter, broil four minutes on each side..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken Chimichangas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.