Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot hamburger and rice recipe. You can cook instant pot hamburger and rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice:
- Use of ground beef (2 pounds).
- Use of onion diced (1).
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup (2).
- Provide of chicken broth (3 1/2).
- Provide of rice (2).
- You need of olive oil.
- Take of celery diced (celery seeds as alternative (3).
Instructions to make Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice:
- Sauté hamburger, onion and celery in instant pot and drain grease.
- Use the ingredients in parentheses to double.
- Combine chicken broth and can of cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Pour mixture over the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle rice over top of all ingredients and press it into the liquid.
- Set instant Pot on manual for 10 minutes. When done quick release. Stir and let set for about 5 minutes then serve.
If you find this Instant Pot Hamburger and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 19:37:58.