Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you want to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best pulled pork in slow cooker recipe. You can have best pulled pork in slow cooker using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker:
- You need of frozen Boston pork roast.
- Prepare of Spice Rub.
- Take of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
Instructions to make Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker:
- For this slow cooked pulled pork I started with a frozen Boston butt pork roast (2-3 lbs.) Set your slow cooker on high. Place frozen roast in slow cooker and pour about ½ cup low sodium chicken broth over the roast. You want just enough to cover the bottom of your pot. Pouring the liquid on the meat will allow the rub to stick to it easier since it’s frozen. Next generously rub the top of the roast with spice rub. You can find special blend here https://kimberlyscooking.com/recipes.
- Cover and let cook on high for exactly 2 hours. Do not remove the lid. After 2 hours turn on low and continue to cook for 6 more hours. Do not remove lid if possible. Check to make sure the liquid is not risen over the meat. I had to remove some of my liquid. The liquid should not be more than half way up the meat when cooking. You want a good crust to form on top and if the there’s too much liquid you will not get that. If you remove the lid too many times it might prolong the cooking time..
- After cooking 6 hours on low remove meat from slow cooker and place on a sheet pan to shred. Reserve some cooking liquid (about ¼ cup) and discard the rest. Place shredded meat back in slow cooker and stir with reserved cooking liquid. Cover and keep warm until ready to use..
- I like to serve it up as a sandwich with a soft bun, my homemade coleslaw, and homemade sauce. All these can be found on my website. https://kimberlyscooking.com/recipes.
Bone in or out, it needs to Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas recipe video! Is that a pressure cooker in the video?? My slow cooker (Breville Fast-Slow Cooker) is like an. The secret to really good pulled pork is cooking it low and slow. I know, I know—it sounds somewhat tortuous if you're craving BBQ, like right now.
If you find this Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 01:56:28.