Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce. I used chicken breast rather than steak. Grilled them on a quesadilla maker. Served them with 'Quesadilla Jalapeño Spread' and 'Rice Elena' both from AR.
You all know my obsession with chicken fajitas… okay any kind of fajitas…. okay, pretty much just all Mexican food period 😉 And quesadillas are one One of the great things about these quesadillas is that you can make your fajitas any way you want! I prefer my set it and almost forget it Oven Baked. Chicken fajitas in quesadilla form; stuffed into a tortilla along with plenty of cheese and salsa and grilled until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is I often serve my quesadillas along with a salsa or sauce for dipping but you cannot go wrong with adding a bit of it right inside the quesadilla to hit it. You can cook Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce
- Prepare of Fajita sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup,.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt,.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar,.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced,.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced,.
- You need 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of yellow capsicum.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- You need 2 cup of boneless chicken cut into small cubes,.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken marinate.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fajita sauce,.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt).
- Prepare as required of Mayonnaise,.
- Prepare as required of homemade TORTILLA.
- You need As needed of Cheddar cheese or you can use mozzarella.
Here, classic chicken fajitas are transformed into a delicious, kid-friendly quesadilla. Reinvent your boring quesadilla with a grown-up spin! Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Chicken Quesadillas with sautéed onions, green peppers, seasoned chicken, and melted cheese in a crispy tortilla.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce instructions
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients in the brackets now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.remove off the flame.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3).
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken.
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables.
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil..
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy.
I do love fajitas, but the servings are generally just too large. But put that in a cheesy quesadilla, and you have a great dish. It is not a hard recipe, and it uses common pantry ingredients. Spicy, smokey, flavorful fajita chicken with caramelized bell peppers and onions. Add some fresh avocado, sour-cream, lime and cilantro and don't To make the mixture, cook chicken breasts, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes in fajita spices.
Originally posted 2021-01-07 06:37:55.