Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajitas recipe. You can cook chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, minced.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of ground chili (adjust to your desired spice preference).
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro (optional).
- Provide 1 1/2 lb (650 grams) of chicken thighs, skinless and boneless.
- Provide 3 of large bell peppers (or capsicums), cut into strips (I use green, red and yellow).
- Take 1 of onion thinly sliced.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Slice chicken into strips.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, salt, chili and cilantro; mix together. Add the chicken and If time allows, let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat a large skillet or pan (12-inch | 30cm) on medium-high heat until smoking. Add a drizzle of olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden, charred and cooked right through. Cook for about 8 minutes. Flip them a couple of times while cooking so they get a nice even char..
- Transfer chicken to a warm plate, loosely tent with foil and let rest.
- Cut peppers and onions into strips.
- Add the peppers and onions to the skillet (drizzle with a little extra oil only if needed), and cook until the onion is soft and the peppers are slightly charred and cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add chicken strips and cook for about 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with warmed tortillas, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
If you find this Chicken Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.