Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's moist red velvet truffles recipe. You can cook mike's moist red velvet truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Get of Red Velvet Truffle Batter.
- Take of Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®.
- You need of 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp].
- Use of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide of Truffle Candy Coatings.
- You need of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Get of White Chocolate Chips.
- Use of Colorful Candy Sprinkles.
- Take of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need of Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers].
- Get of Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate].
- Take of Parchment Paper [or equivalent].
- Provide of Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving].
- Take of Powdered Sugar.
Instructions to make Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles:
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly..
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking..
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled..
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave – just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn..
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon – dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent..
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles..
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.