Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for #Recreation challenge sweet potato soft version recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Recreation challenge sweet potato soft version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Recreation challenge sweet potato soft version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #recreation challenge sweet potato soft version recipe. You can cook #recreation challenge sweet potato soft version using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare #Recreation challenge sweet potato soft version:
- Get of I cup mashed sweet potato preboiled.
- Provide 6 tbsp of melted butter divided.
- Use 11/4 of ll purpose flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of sugar adjustable to your liking.
- Use of I tablespoon baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamon, sesame or spices of your choice,.
Steps to make #Recreation challenge sweet potato soft version:
- Combine sweet potatoes and 4tbsp melted butter mix together to a paste.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt till well combined.
- Pour dry ingredients over the potato mixture and make a soft dough.
- Roll dough out and cut your desired shapes, brush each cookie with butter and bake for 20 minutes or until light brown, enjoy.
If you find this #Recreation challenge sweet potato soft version recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.