Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cupcake topped with brazo de mercedes recipe. You can have moist chocolate cupcake topped with brazo de mercedes using 13 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes:
- Use of For the cupcake, I just used a box of cake mix.
- Provide of For the brazo de mercedes:.
- Use of Meringue:.
- Prepare of egg whites.
- Get of cream of tartar.
- Get of white sugar.
- Take of vanila extract.
- You need of Custard:.
- Get of egg yolks.
- Get of condensed milk (300mL).
- Take of water.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Take of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes:
- Preheat the oven at 180C..
- First, we will do the brazo de mercedes. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks..
- Using an electric mixer, beat tge egg whites at low to high speed. When the whites starts to form bubbles, add the cream of tartar..
- Mix it until it is doubled. Then gradually add the white sugar. Make sure that the sugar is dissolved and properly incorporated with the egg whites to prevent weeping..
- Mix it untill stiff and its consistency is good for pipping..
- Now, we move to the cupcake batter. Just follow the instruction from the cake box..
- Put 3oz cupcake liners on your cupcake pans. And get your small icecream scooper..
- Put one scoop each on the liners. Then put them in the oven for about 8-10mins..
- Get the cupcakes out from the oven, then start pipping the meringue on top. Make sure there's a hole in the middle because that's where the custard will be..
- After pipping the meringue on the top of the cupcake, put it inside the oven for about 10-15mins. It depends on how brown you want your meringue is..
- While the cupcakws are still in the oven. You can do the custard..
- First, pour the condensed milk on a pan..
- Then, fill the can of condensed milk with water..
- Add the cornstarch into the water then stir..
- Then, add the water and cornstarch mixture to the condensed milk..
- Mix it until well incorporated..
- Put it on the stove, and mix until it forms little bubbles..
- Gradually add the slightly beaten egg yolks. Don't pour ut all at once. Pour just about half then mix. And then pour the remaining half then mix it again..
- Mix it until it is thick or its consistency is good for pipping..
- Set aside the custard to cool..
- When the cupcakes are done and the custard are cooled, you can now pipe the custard on the hole in the middle of the meringue..
- Last but not the least, put some confectioner's sugar on top of the cupcake..
If you find this Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.