Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with crispy topping recipe. To cook spaghetti with crispy topping you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti With Crispy Topping:
- Use of spaghetti or any pasta.
- Prepare of tomato.
- Take of JAMIE OLIVER STUFF FILLINGS MIXTURE.
- You need of sun dried and hot chili filling.
- You need of butter.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of SPAGHETTI.
- Provide of onion.
- Provide of spaghetti sauce.
- Take of BAKED POTATO.
- You need of potato.
Steps to make Spaghetti With Crispy Topping:
- Bring water to a boil then add,salt and spaghetti then simmer for 8minutes then drain reserve half cup of spaghetti water.
- SUNDRIED TOMATO AND FILLING.
- Put filling with hot water and butter mix well and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- BAKED POTATO THEN BAKE CRISPY FILLING.
- Slice potato then drizzle olive oil and baked it at 220 C for 25 minutes till it's soft and cooked.
- Layer Jamie Oliver fillings mixture on baked potato and Baked it till crispy for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- SPAGHETTI SAUCE.
- Bring 2cups of spaghetti sauce to a simmer then add tomato and onion then top on cooked pasta.
- SERVING OPTION.
- Put spaghetti sauce onto pasta then top baked potato and crispy filling.
If you find this Spaghetti With Crispy Topping recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.