Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajitas recipe. To make chicken fajitas you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fajitas:
- Take 4 tablespoons of canola oil, divided.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- Provide 1-1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips.
- Use 1/2 of medium sweet red pepper, julienned.
- You need 1/2 of medium green pepper, julienned.
- Take 1/2 of medium yellow pepper, julienned (optional).
- Get 4 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed.
- Get of Optional: Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole, sliced red onions and sour cream.
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas:
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours..
- While chicken is marinating, prepare and cut your peppers and onions..
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, sauté peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm..
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through..
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings..
If you find this Chicken Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.