Crawfish Boil Frittata. Use crawfish tails, corn, onion and potatoes from your crawfish boil to make this Crawfish Boil Frittata. This Crawfish Boil Frittata brings all the flavors you know and love to brunch. Crawfish Boil – mouthwatering crawfish recipes just like how it's done in New Orleans.
Including a Crawfish Boil Recipe, how much you'll need per person, how to store, boil, and serve. Here's the traditional Louisiana crawfish boil recipe you need. That said, our favorite time to throw a crawfish boil is early spring, when we can boil up some crawfish, corn cobs, and potatoes, and. You can have Crawfish Boil Frittata using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crawfish Boil Frittata
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- It’s 3-4 of small red potatoes from boil, coarsely chopped (~1 cup).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn kernels from boil (cut from cob, ~1 ear).
- You need 1 of chopped, small, sweet yellow onion from boil (may use fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of crawfish tail meat.
- It’s 1 tsp of creole seasoning (such as Tony chachere's), divided.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt, optional.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (whatever type you prefer).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Crawfish (aka. crayfish, crawdads and mudbugs) are freshwater crustaceans that closely resemble Even though crawfish are found throughout the southern Mississippi Delta, the crawfish boil is. Cooking Channel serves up this Crawfish Boil recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Recipe courtesy of Ti Martin and Jamie Shannon. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count.
Crawfish Boil Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In an oven proof pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter (I always go a little heavy on the butter) over medium-high heat; stir in potatoes, corn, and onion and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes (if using a fresh onion, cook alone in pan until soft before adding the potatoes and corn)..
- Stir in crawfish and 1/2 tsp creole seasoning and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, milk, and remaining creole seasoning and mix until combined. Add salt, if using, and mix vigorously. Add crawfish mixture, cheese, and parsley to egg mixture, stirring until combined..
- Melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook on stove top until bottom begins to set, about 3 minutes..
- Place in oven and bake until eggs are set, ~20-25 minutes. It should be set on top and just beginning to turn golden, but still look moist..
- Garnish with parsely if desired and serve immediately!.
Nothing is better on a hot summer night than a traditional Louisiana Crawfish Boil. An authentic Louisiana recipe with a rich and spicy fresh tomato based roux with fresh garlic, bell peppers, celery and onions mixed with crawfish and shrimp. A little time consuming but well worth it!! Want to make your own crawfish boil? From Cajun crawdads to Lowcountry shrimp, it all depends on who you.
Originally posted 2021-01-15 15:00:11.