Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a healthy waffle sandwich recipe. You can have a healthy waffle sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare A healthy Waffle Sandwich:
- Provide 2 of Publix Greenwise gluten free frozen blueberry waffles.
- You need 1 of Organic egg.
- Take 1 of natural chicken sausage patty.
- Get To taste of Cheese such as colby jack or cheddar.
- Take To taste of Real maple syrup.
Steps to make A healthy Waffle Sandwich:
- Heat your skillet on medium high and cook sausage patty according to directions.
- Half way through, put you waffles in the toaster. Be sure they are crispy..
- With about a minute left on the sausage, crack your egg and throw it in the pan. Fry it up how you like it..over easy, over hard, sunny side up…what eves 🌞.
- Assemble cheese on one waffle. Put however much cheese you want…it's your sammi. 😁.
- Then put the egg and meat on the cheese waffle and the other waffle on top! Mmmmmm….. Serve with a side of real maple syrup and dip away!.
- I am sure there are other brands you could use, but these are my favorites. These sausages often go BOGO or on sale, so I snatch them up when I can..
Here's a sweet spin on a healthy breakfast-sandwich recipe. Other seasonal fruit, such as blueberries or sliced peaches, would be tasty toppers too. Strawberry-Ricotta Waffle Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The protein, healthy fats, and fiber in these healthy breakfast sandwich recipes provide healthy benefits for your whole body. Whip up this quick sandwich by toasting two whole-grain waffles, adding peanut butter, and topping with sliced bananas.
If you find this A healthy Waffle Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.