Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tomato italian sausage soup recipe. To cook zucchini tomato italian sausage soup you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 2 cups of yellow onion (chopped).
- Get 2 cups of mini bell peppers (chopped).
- Use 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Use 3 of zucchinis cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken soup base.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Take Dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of motzerella or feta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare of Extra cheese for garnish.
Steps to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- To make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon..
- Once the Italian sausage meat has browned, add onion and bell pepper and saute for 4 minutes..
- Move the meat and vegetables to the sides and lower heat to medium. Add garlic, pepper flakes and tomato paste to the center of the Dutch oven and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, zucchini, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Colby jack cheese and motzerella, along with basil and thyme and stir to combine..
- Bring the soup to a medium simmer and cook just long enough until the vegetables are tender about 10-15 minutes..
- Remove the soup from heat. Serve soup immediately with additional basil and cheese on top. Enjoy!.
Tender zucchini shells stuffed with a mixture of Italian sausage, tomatoes, zucchini and onions, then topped with Parmesan cheese. Cook sausage in medium skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Remove sausage from skillet; set aside. This Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini from Delish.com is the best. Zucchini boats stuffed with sausage and breadcrumbs is the bomb low-carb dinner.
If you find this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.