Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat some eggs to cheer up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. To make banana cake you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana cake:
- Prepare of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Use of ripe bananas.
- Use of oil.
- Use of khopa(dry nariyal).
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- You need of milk.
- You need of sugar.
Steps to make Banana cake:
- Take maida, baking powder,baking soda in a sieve and sieve 3 times..
- Then banana,milk,sugar and oil to blanding jar and bland for 10 minutes.
- Take banana mixture in one mixing bowl and put maida in 3 or 4 parts and whisk 15 minutes till mixture in light weight..
- Add khopara and mix in cake mixture,then put this mixture in baking tin and sprinkle some khopara in cake mixture and bake in preheated oven in 180℃ for 20 to 25 minutes..
- After 20 minutes of baking check the cake to proper bake with help of toothpick.then remove cake to cake tin.your banana cake is ready to serve..
I like to bake with bananas as they A good example is this Banana Cake, which has the delicate sweetness of mashed bananas with a. See more ideas about Banana cake, Banana bread recipes, Desserts. So soft, this cream cheese banana bread is moist like pound cake and so flavorful. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture.
If you find this Banana cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 11:30:20.