Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. To cook my easy homemade tomato soup you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large onion, diced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Salt snd pepper.
- Use 2 (14.5 oz) of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- Provide 1 cup of milk (optional).
Steps to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..
This is the BEST tomato soup we How To Make The Best Homemade Tomato Soup: Melt butter in a stock pot or large saucepan over medium heat. Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. Make the best homemade tomato soup with fresh tomatoes with this quick and easy recipe.
If you find this My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.