Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes that include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
Better than a can of Campbell's and just. Warm up with our rich tomato soup recipes. These top picks are freezable and include family-friendly, vegetarian and. You can cook Tomato soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- You need 2 of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of starch.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need of Some coriander.
This is my best tomato soup recipe with a simple but delicious twist which starts by roasting tomato and garlic for seriously intense flavour! You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. Try out these amazing tomato soup recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com. Have the perfect cozy night indoors with one of these warm tomato soup recipes.
Tomato soup step by step
- Cut tomato into small pieces.
- Pour tomato into boiling water.
- After boiling again, turn to low heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix starch with a little bit water (don’t add all starch in one-go, leave a little bit to see if required to add all).
- When bubbles start forming, pour egg.
- Add salt, pepper, sesame (add more to adjust to taste).
- Add coriander.
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Silky tomato soup is like the little black dress of soups. Unadorned and paired with a grilled cheese sandwich, it's a comforting lunch. Tomato soup is a healthy, low-calorie comfort food. It is also a great way to warm up on a rainy day and it goes perfectly with grilled cheese sandwiches or Parmesan crisps.