Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe. You can have orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese:
- You need 100 g of Orzo.
- You need 30 g of feta, diced into 1-2 cm pieces.
- Prepare 20 g of shred fennel.
- Use 1/4 tsp of fennel seed, toasted and lightly crushed.
- Provide 30 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Provide 2 of strips shaved orange skin.
- Get 200 g of tin chopped tomato.
- Prepare 350 ml of gosh stock.
- Use 200 g of raw shell-off prawns.
- Take 10 g of basil leave, shredded.
Instructions to make Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese:
- Mix the feta, 1/8 tsp of chili flake, 2 tsp of fennel seed and 1 table spoons of oil. Set aside while cooking.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan on medium high heat. Put orzo, salt and pepper. Stirring frequently for 3-4 mins until it’s golden- brown. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to the same heat and add one table spoon of oil, 1/8 tsp of chili flake and 1 tsp of fennel seed, garlic, and orange skin. Fry for 1 min then add tomatoes, stock half tsp of salt and plenty of pepper. Cook until boiling, then add the fried orzo. Put the cover on, then lower the heat to medium low to simmer for 15 mins.
- Remove the cover and cook for a further 1-2 mins, until the consistency is like a risotto. Stir the prawn for 3 mins until they are cooked. Stir the basil for 10 secs before turn off the heat.
- Serve with marinated feta sprinkle on top. Voilà ❤️.
It's easy to eat a lot of and is widely available. Mix tomatoes, feta, basil, olives, and green onions into orzo. Add pine nuts right before serving; toss. Cheese and seafood don't always play well together, but this iconic Greek dish is an exception—feta loves shrimp and vice versa. Drain, reserving ⅓ cup [⅔ cup] pasta cooking water.
If you find this Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.