Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato pasta recipe. You can have creamy tomato pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- You need 1 of whole box of noodles (any kind, I use rigatoni or shells).
- Take 1/3 of medium sized yellow onion (minced).
- Prepare 3 of large cloves of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salted butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Get of Salt and pepper for taste.
Steps to make Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- In a large pot, fill up about half way with water (salted) to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente.
- While pasta cooks, mince the onion and garlic. In a large pan, add a drizzle of olive or grapeseed oil..
- When pasta is finished, reserve pasta water in a measuring cup and set aside, then drain you pasta..
- Turn pan on to medium high heat and add your garlic and onion. Cook for 4-5 minutes until onion is translucent..
- Add tomato paste to the pan and saute with onions and garlic for about 1 minute until they are well mixed together. Careful not to burn the paste..
- Turn down heat to medium low and stir in the whipping cream. Add the paprika and how ever much red pepper you would like (I like spicy so I am typically generous with the redpepper).
- Add the butter to the sauce and mix until melted. Add the pasta to the pan and mix well so all the pasta is coated. Add pasta water to loosen the sauce. ENJOY!.
If you find this Creamy Tomato Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.