Seafood Boil. Seafood boil, shrimp boil and crawfish boil are my favorite summer recipes. I love seafood, especially when they are coated with a spicy butter sauce with homemade seasonings. Join Blove as she explains how to cook a mega seafood boil step by step.
It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. It's best done outside around a picnic table. Seafood boil is an easy-to-prepare seafood dish composed of mussels, crab legs, shrimp, potato, and corn. You can cook Seafood Boil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Boil
- It’s 12 of Blue crabs.
- Prepare 6 of snow crab clusters.
- It’s 2 lbs of jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare 2 lbs of green lip mussels.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter- melted separate.
- You need 1/2 cup of old bay seasoning + extra for topping.
- You need 16 oz of can beer.
- You need 8 of potatoes- quartered.
- Prepare 5 of whole corn on cob – halved.
- It’s 4 links of smoked sausage- Rogerwood is the best!.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic-minced.
It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself. See more ideas about Seafood boil, Seafood, Low country boil party. Although crawfish boils are the most well-known type of seafood boil, in the coastal regions of South Carolina and Georgia, the. Seafood Boil Spicy Red Garlic Butter Dipping SauceVietnamese Home Cooking Recipes.
Seafood Boil instructions
- Add large stock pot and fill 3/4 of the pot with water. Allow to come to a rolling boil and add 1/2 old bay and stir. Next add blue crab first followed by remainder of seafood. Add more Old Bay Seasoning with every other layer of seafood.
- Add corn and sausage on top. Pour in beer and allow to boil til potatoes are soft..
- Pull items from pot and place in a dish or pot large enough to hold everything. Next take minced garlic and place into melted butter. Pour over all the seafood, corn potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle on a bit more old bay over top!.
- Enjoy with a bowl of butter to dip seafood.
Summertime Seafood Boil with Grilled Rosemary Olive Oil BreadDennis The Prescott. You've maybe heard it called many names: Frogmore Stew, Beaufort Stew, Lowcountry boil, Louisiana Crawfish boil or a tidewater boil. Get Low Country Boil Recipe from Food Network. A wide variety of seafood boil options are available to you, such as part, variety. Seafood boils are a tradition all along the Gulf Coast, where shellfish and sausages are boiled (outdoors, of course) in a large pot Backyard Seafood Boil. with lobster, shrimp, and spicy sausage. this new England style seafood boil is our new Christmas tradition.