Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Select water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Take of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Use of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use of Chicken Broth.
- Use of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Take of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- You need of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Take of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts. A creamy, cheesy slow cooker recipe – cheesy broccoli chicken rice made gluten free and dairy free. This cheesy broccoli chicken rice is so easy, and very comforting. It's filling, tasty, creamy, and cheesy. Be sure to add the broccoli at the very end so that it retains its nutrients and doesn't turn.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.