Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey Cutlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey cutlets recipe. To cook turkey cutlets you need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Cutlets:
- You need of Turkey Leftover.
- Take of Onions chopped.
- Provide of Cloves crushed.
- Provide of curry leaves finely chopped.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of oil.
- Take of Chilli.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of potatoes medium.
- Provide of Egg.
- Use of breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Turkey Cutlets:
- As a kid I was a food critic.I know I still I'am :P. If something was missing my mouth would be tightly shut with my nose shrinked. My mom would wait for a positive reply but it was just the opposite. What a waste of effort she says. I can completely understand that frame of mind today..
- Ive been a open minded freek when it comes to food or art. Let it be Indian, continental or whatever. Any new approach was completely interesting. For many years I have seen my mom making cutlets as speciality in her menu with chilli salad that goes perfectly with a fizzy drink. We sit up on the table and forget how the serving gets empty. Well that was everyone's target though we were picky..
- Turkey cutlets have been a recipe in the list after everyone's feedback about my Turkey for thanksgiving and christmas. Apart from sandwiches which are the common thought for all, I thought its best to use the leftover turkey for the best with a mix of potatoes with spicy onions which is formed into round patties that is deep fried. I've often made chicken cutlets but here is more leftovers that already has the flavors set in. Add chilli for the spice that is preferred or leave them out. Eit….
- Cutlets are often served as an appetizer with soft drinks. I've found this great to serve with your friends with a dip. Enjoy!.
- Take the turkey leftovers and separate the skin from the flesh..
- Grind them and heat them till its dried up..
- Heat the oil and add cloves, ginger garlic paste, green chilli and curry leaves..
- Add onion and salt to soften onion..
- While it is getting sauted, cook potatoes in a steamer or otherwise till its soft and easy to smash..
- Add turkey to the sauted mix and heat slightly..
- Finally crush potatoes and add to the mix..
- Mix well and add pepper and more salt if necessary..
- Make round balls. Beat egg well. Dip each cutlet in egg and then roll it with bread crumbs..
- Deep fry in oil. You will get around 25 cutlets with this measurement. Serve it with Ketchup..
If you find this Turkey Cutlets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.