Easy seafood boil. Hope you guys enjoyed the video today ! Don't forget get to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE 🥰 You guys can also follow me on all social media outlets. Yep, I am proof that even those of us from the landlocked states can master the Easy Seafood Boil.
It's good, it's fun, and clean-up is easy. It's best done outside around a picnic table. The Best Seafood Boil Recipes on Yummly You can have Easy seafood boil using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy seafood boil
- You need 2 lbs of snow crab legs.
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 4 ears of corn broken in half.
- Prepare 1-3 lb of bag of Yukon gold or red potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Seafood Boil With Lobsters And Mussels, Seafood Boil, Seafood Boil. It's as fun as it is delicious to share a meal, eat with your hands, and enjoy it all on the patio on a warm summer night. And can you get any easier than this version? Seafood boil is the generic term for any number of types of social events in which shellfish, whether saltwater or freshwater, is the central element.
Easy seafood boil instructions
- Start by washing all seafood corn and potatoes throughly and cut potatoes into quarters..
- Mix old bay seasoning, garlic and squeeze the lemons juice over the top coating throughly. Cube up the butter and place over the top of everything then take two pieces of foil laid one on top the other and and place all ingredients on top..
- Close the foil around all ingredients and place in a 13×9” baking pan. This will steam your seafood. Bake on 375 for 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender and seafood is cooked throughly. You can also add in lobster tails, cut smoked sausage and hard boiled eggs if you like..
The great thing about a seafood boil is it is SO EASY & SO TASTY!!! If you can boil water, you can make this amazing meal! You throw everything into a pot, let it boil, pull it out, dump it on the table. Seafood boils are a tradition all along the Gulf Coast, where shellfish and sausages are boiled (outdoors, of course) in a large pot Backyard Seafood Boil. with lobster, shrimp, and spicy sausage. Tackling the mess of deliciousness that is a seafood boil can be intimidating the first time, so we scored tips from a pair of experts.