Apple halwa. how to make apple halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. halwa the festival seasons and shared with family and friends. one such easy and simple halwa recipe is apple. Apple Halwa in an Indian dessert made with grated apples, sugar and ghee! Apple halwa recipe with step by step photos.
Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor The texture, color and taste are much similar to Tirunelveli Halwa. First time, When my husband saw. You can have Apple halwa using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple halwa
- You need 2 of apples.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of khoya.
- You need 3-4 of – crushed green cardamoms.
- Prepare of Sugar – as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ghee -.
- Prepare strands of Saffron.
- You need of Rasinis-8-10.
- Prepare of Cashwes-8-10.
- You need of Almonds -8-10.
- It’s of Pistachios-8-10.
- It’s of Tooty frooty- as per taste (optional).
Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for. Easy apple The first time I tasted apple halwa was when my neighbor gave me saying she searched here in Sharmis Passions.
Apple halwa instructions
- Wash the apples and grate them in a bowl. To avoid discolouration, transfer the grated apples immediately in the milk..
- Heat a wok on low-medium flame and add ghee & green cardamon in it. When it starts melting, add grated apples mixture in it along with saffron and bring it to a boil..
- When milk will start curdling due to the sourness of the apple. Continue stirring the mixture..
- When the apple and milk mixture becomes dry, add khoya & sugar (optional,coz i perfer light sugar)in it and stir continuously to avoid forming lumps..
- When the halwa starts leaving the sides of the kadhai, check the whole milk has dried up, remove it from kadai and transfer the halwa in a bowl..
- Garnish with dry fruits. Serve hot..
The apple halwa has a wonderful taste that you will love itPlease see the step by step instructions on how to make Apple Halwa. Halwa is a dense sweet confection served as dessert in India. Apple Halwa recipe using Apples, Sugar, Ghee and Cashew nuts. Clean the apples with water and then wipe it dry. Peel the skin and remove the seeds.