Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich recipe. You can have steak, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Get 1 cup of cooked steak of your choice (I used leftover ribeye) cut up into small bite sized pieces.
- Get 4 slice of cooked and roughly chopped bacon.
- Take 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- You need 4 of crusty rolls, toasted.
- You need of For the mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- Provide 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of jalapeños for topping (optional).
Instructions to make Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich:
- Scramble eggs and milk. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium high heat..
- Add steak and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until steak is heated through..
- Add eggs to the skillet and continually stir until eggs are almost set. Add in cheese, bacon, garlic powder and spicy steak seasoning. Continue to cook until eggs are set about another 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Toast the crusty rolls and set aside..
- Combine mayo, dijon mustard and spicy steak seasoning. Smear as much as you prefer on both sides your roll. Spoon the egg mixture on the bottom half of the roll. On the top half, add jalapeños. Serve and enjoy!.
To assemble the sandwiches, split the rolls in half, slather pesto onto each half of bread, and place a handful of arugula onto the bottoms of each roll. Top with a cheesy fried egg, slices of steak and a drizzle of pesto on top. Sandwich together with the top bun and serve right away. As the eggs cook, cook the bacon in a separate pan over medium heat, cooking until the fat has turned translucent white and the bacon has curled up a bit. Set strips on a paper towel-lined plate to.
If you find this Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-02 18:36:02.