Oats and apple halwa. Here is a different Halwa recipe, Oats Apple Halwa with Krithika Radhakrishnan on the latest episode of Suvaiyum Arokiyamum. Watch, Share and Subscribe to. oats halwa recipe with step by step photos. a delicious, quick oats halwa recipe made in less than twenty mins. you can use rolled oats. This is a quick and delicious oats halwa is made from quick-cooking oats, mawa (evaporated solids), milk, sugar and ghee.
You can serve this as a after meal dessert. For more sweet oats recipes, you can check Oats sesame ladoo Oats ladoo Dry fruits oats ladoo. Today, I will share a simple oats halwa recipe which my mom usually prepares. the recipe for apple halwa is very simple and easy, without any complication, yet some tips and suggestions to it. firstly, i have grated the large finally, i request you to check my other indian dessert recipes collection with this post of apple halwa recipe. it includes recipes like bottle gourd halwa. You can have Oats and apple halwa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats and apple halwa
- You need 1 cup of Oats.
- You need 1 of Apple grated.
- You need 1 of bread slice grinded.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits.
Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor Away". Such a nutrition rich fruit is apple. Apple Halwa, tastes much similar to our famous and popular "Irutukadai Halwa " (Tirnunelveli Halwa / Wheat Halwa).
Oats and apple halwa step by step
- In a non stick pan sauté grated apple for 2 mins till golden..take it out from the pan.
- In a pan add oats and milk and cook it till oats r well cooked…
- Add the apple and grinded bread and mix everything well.
- Add cardamom powder,ghee and sugar and mix well again.
- Add dry fruits and switch off the gas.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios and serve hot.
The texture, color and taste are. Apple Ka Halwa Recipe is a popular Indian Dessert. Apple halwa is a fruit flavored mouth watering, tasty, delicious and healthy Indian dessert dish. Grated Apple cooked with milk and kaju powder, flavored with cardamom powder and garnish with kaju and almond. Method: Peel the apples and grate them.
Originally posted 2021-01-29 23:51:33.