Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese sandwich with simple salad recipe. To cook bolognese sandwich with simple salad you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad:
- Take of Sandwich Ingredients:.
- Take 2 slice of whole meal toasted bread.
- Provide 3 leaves of curly kale.
- You need 3 tbs of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare 1 sheet of cheddar cheese or some shredded cheddar.
- Provide 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Take of Salad Ingredients:.
- You need of some leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare of Salad dressing ingredients:.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbs of honey.
- Provide 1 tbs of sugar (optional or you could use 2 tbs of honey instead).
- Take 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil (I used the one with orange flavor).
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of italian herbs.
Steps to make Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad:
- Prepare all of your ingredients..
- Toast your bread with bread toaster, spread it with mayonnaise. (If you want to have a nice brown color of your bread, spread it with butter, and toast it over your pan, but you need to reheat it once along with the filling carefully, before you serve it for a crunchy texture, or…. just spread it with butter, sprinkle with a lil bit of dried parsley, and just toast it with your toaster. Done. 😅)..
- Place your curly kale, then scoop your bolognese sauce, and place it on the top of your kale, and last add your cheddar sheet, close it with another bread. (I am spicy food lover, so I add spicy chili sauce in it. And if you use shredded cheddar, just mix it along with the bolognese sauce when you heat it once on your stove before using it to your sandwich filling)..
- In the other bowl prepare the dressing for the salad, pour and mix altogether all the dressing ingredients..
- Cut the iceberg lettuce and diced the tomato, pour in the dressing and stir them well..
- Enjoy your dish..
- Another different kind of sandwich. Sramble Egg Sandwich..
If you find this Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 14:10:00.