Alice's Chewy Halva Cookies.
You can cook Alice's Chewy Halva Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alice's Chewy Halva Cookies
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 lb of halva.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of sesami tahini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
Alice's Chewy Halva Cookies step by step
- Combine eggs and softened butter in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Incorporate halva and sesami tahini with an electric mixer..
- Add sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and flour to create a workable dough..
- Add more flour and chocolate chips if necessary..
- Roll spoon sized balls of dough on cookie baking sheet 2 inches apart..
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes..
Originally posted 2021-01-01 19:42:03.