Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need of palak.
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Provide of medium tomato.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of paneer.
- You need of cream of milk.
- Get of ghee.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Provide of whole cumin.
- You need of red chilli.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Provide of green chilli.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- Take of as per taste Sugar.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Clean palak and then chop roughly.heat some water and pour palak on it, boil for 1 min. Drain palak on cold water..
- After completely cool down in the grinder make it paste form..
- Chopped onion and tomato..
- In a kadhai take 2 spoons ghee add cumin seed, red chilli, bay leaves. When smell comes out add onion, fry onion low heat.when onion changes it's colour then add ginger garlic paste followed by tomato. Fry low flame.when oils start separating then add palak paste followed by coriander powder, black pepper, green chilli,salt..
- Cook for 2 mins medium flame then add paneer cube and milk cream. Cook another 2 mins low heat..
- Add 1 spoon ghee, sugar and garam masala and cook one more min on high flame.swith off the gas and cover with a lid..
- Served at least after 15 mins with fulka, rooti, parata, naan etc..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.