Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hassleback roasted potatoes recipe. You can have hassleback roasted potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Provide 4 of Medium size potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Olive oil.
- Take 8-9 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 3-4 of Bacon Slices (Optional).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Get of Fresh Mint Leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Wash and peel the potatoes and wipe them dry Keep 2 wooden spoons or chopsticks on two sides of potato Cut very thin slices till the wooden spoon, do not cut completely Let the potato be intact from the bottom.
- Chop garlic cloves and mix it in olive oil, add oregano too Grate cheddar cheese and keep aside.
- Fry the bacon slices till crisp and crush it once it's cool.
- On the potatoes apply olive oil mix till oil seeps in the slices Sprinkle salt and pepper generously.
- Bake the potatoes at 220 degrees for 20 minutes on a lined baking tray.
- Take the potatoes out and apply another coat of olive oil Put some cheddar cheese on the top and put them back for baking Bake for 20 minutes again till crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with a sprig of mint leaves, lemon wedges and crushed bacon on top!.
If you find this Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 00:41:15.