Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg-free Simple Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg-free Simple Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg-free Simple Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg-free simple sweet potato pound cake recipe. To make egg-free simple sweet potato pound cake you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg-free Simple Sweet Potato Pound Cake:
- Get of Sweet potato.
- Provide of Pancake mix.
- Use of Butter or margarine.
- Take of Milk or soy milk.
- Provide of Sesame seeds (optional).
Steps to make Egg-free Simple Sweet Potato Pound Cake:
- Microwave the unpeeled sweet potato until soft. (The peel acts as a substitute for plastic wrap.).
- Peel the sweet potato and mash while still hot. (Start to preheat the oven to 180°C.).
- Add the butter (margarine) to the sweet potato and mix..
- Mix in the pancake mix and milk (or soy milk), then pour the batter into the tin. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Keep an eye on it while it is baking..
- Poke a toothpick through the middle. It is done if the toothpick comes out clean It's tasty served with heavy whipped cream..
If you find this Egg-free Simple Sweet Potato Pound Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 19:05:39.