Apple jalebi. Well, this Jalebi is a twist to your regular Jalebi. This one is made of apple rings dipped in maida batter. Try it and enjoy during special occasions and festivals.
Dip the apple slices into the batter one at a time, making sure the slice is covered with the batter. Then, slowly drop the slices into the frying pan. Fry the jalebi until both sides are golden-brown. You can have Apple jalebi using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple jalebi
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 20 gm of Flour.
- Prepare 20 of Suji.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking powder.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- You need As needed of Sugar syrup.
- You need 50 gm of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 100 gm of Khoya.
- You need 30 gm of Powder sugar.
- You need 20 gm of Almonds.
- You need 20 gm of Kaju.
Transfer them into the warm syrup. The oil-free Apple Jalebi is also known as Jilapi, Zulbia, and Zambia. It is basically a mix of maida, deep fried in oil and then dipped in sugar syrup. Apple Jalebi is an amazing deep fried fritter soaked in rosy fragrant syrup.
Apple jalebi instructions
- First slice apple in round shape. And deep in lemon water.
- Make thick better. Flour,suji,baking powder, water.
- Slice apples deep in better then fry it..
- Make a sugar sirp. Suagra,water add deep fried apple slice in sugarsirp. Cold the slice.
- Melt the dark chocolate. Then apple slice coated with chocolate..
- Chilled the slice..
- Koya,almond,kaju,powder sugar mix it well. Cool it.
- Then apple coated with alomond,koya,andother ingredients..
Freshly sliced apples coated with flavored flour, deep fried until crisp and golden and glazed with the sweetness of sugar syrup, served hot with frozen cold ice cream is a divine dessert to all the sweet tooth lovers. This is a brilliant variation of the normal Jalebi that most of love to eat. Jalebi is one of the popular and traditional North Indian recipes that you can have on any occasion and festival. Give a twist to the traditional jalebi recipe and try this Apple Jalebi, which is prepared using apple, all purpose flour, saffron, sugar and ghee. If you've never had Apple Jalebi you are in for a real treat.
Originally posted 2021-01-08 08:17:01.