Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork chops with apples and stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork chops with apples and stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with apples and stuffing recipe. You can have pork chops with apples and stuffing using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork chops with apples and stuffing:
- Use 2 can (21 oz) of apple pie filling.
- Use 1 of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 box of pork, chicken or savory herb flavored stuffing.
- You need 6-9 of boneless pork chops.
- Get 1 of Canola oil.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of sage.
Instructions to make Pork chops with apples and stuffing:
- Heat oven to 375° f.
- Prepare stuffing as directed and set aside.
- Spray a 13*9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling onto the bottom of dish and sprinkle with cinnamon and mix in.
- Lightly coat pork chops with canola oil and sprinkle with sage, salt, and pepper and lightly brown in a skillet but do not fully cook them.Place lightly browned pork chops in dish..
- Top with stuffing cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30 min..
- Uncover and bake additional 10 min or untill pork chops are cooked through.
Then put the pork chops on top of filling and put stuffing over pork chops. In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining stuffing ingredients. Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the bone; fill with stuffing mixture. Buy a box of Stove Top stuffing and add a granny smith apple (diced).
If you find this Pork chops with apples and stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.